Tuesday 9 August 2011

Words from the article

STABILITY and FUNCTION RESPOND to CONTEMPORARY DIGITAL PERFORMANCE as ONE-IN-THE-SAME ENTITIES.

We collaborated words that we each took from the article readings and arranged them into a sentence.  I feel like the sentence is actually reflective of the "Architecture Oriented Otherwise" article, despite not really making clear sense.... Nonetheless.  Job done.

My word to incorporate, abstractly or literally into my sustenance concept is STABILITY so I could look further into the idea of a "stable" lifestyle, and the roles necessities and wants play in this.

Our completed sentence.  I feel it's simplicity is a positive aspect.
Here's a pretty little video of my stop motion sentence:


Cool times.  I think in my final video I won't use the full video as it takes a fair bit of time.  For some reason IMovie won't let me use frames shorter than 0.1 of a second...  Gutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment