Wednesday 14 September 2011

THE MARQUE-E-E-E


I created my marque shape in 3Ds max and then applied it to my design, I feel it works fairly well but I possibly could've refined the shape further.  i made it symmetrical which differs from the absolute symmetrical nature of the Millennium Dome but I was focusing on the idea of coverage as opposed to the geometric ideas and I feel the shape I made is more appropriate for the concept.

Here it is:





If I get time I would like to create some kind of opaque pattern underneath the skin to reflect back to my first project that explored patterns created by variations in opacity levels.  unfortunately due to minimal prim numbers this may not be a possibility.

in response to my most recent project which explored the use of social space in relation to food,  I feel this is present in the spaces between the office area that encourage social interaction, and fruit trees or eating areas could be introduced to further reinforce this.

No comments:

Post a Comment